Pro betting fixed matches
Pro betting fixed matches
Date: 25.06.2022 Day: Saturday
League: NORWAY Eliteserien
Match: Rosenborg vs Kristiansund
Tip: Over 2.5 Goals
Odds: 1.70 Result: 3:1
WhatsApp number: +46 73 149 05 65
100% agreed football matches
If you’re new to Pro betting fixed matches, one of the first things you should do is learn how sure betting odds work. It’s critically important because it allows you to understand how likely an event is to happen, and what your potential winnings rate will be. At first, it may appear confusing. But read this big betting odds explained guide to help to understand.
In sure betting, big odds represent the ratio between the amounts staked by parties to a wager or bet. Thus, safe odds of 3 to 1 mean the first party (the bookmaker) stakes three times the amount staked by the second party (the bettor).
What is Probability?
At the most basic level, Pro betting fixed matches provides you with the ability to predict the outcome of a certain event. If your prediction is correct, you will win money.
For any given event, there are a certain number of outcomes. Take rolling a dice for instance. If someone rolls a dice, there are six possible outcomes. Therefore, if you bet that the person rolls a ‘one’, there is a 16.67% chance that will happen.
Using Pro betting fixed matches
Whenever you see two numbers separated by a trailing slash, i.e. 4/1, this is know as Pro betting fixed matches. From this, you can calculate how likely a given event is to happen with a calculation. For ease of explanation, let’s replace the numbers with letters i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Here is the calculation: Probability (%) = B / (A+B).
- 9/1can be calculate as 1 / (9 + 1) = 0.10 – There is a 10% chance that the event will happen
- 4/1 can be calculate as 1 / (4 + 1) = 0.20 – There is a 20% chance that the event will happen.
- 1/1 can be calculate as 1 / (1 + 1) = 0.50 – There is a 50% chance that the event will happen.
- 1/4can be calculate as 4 / (4 + 1) = 0.80 – There is an 80% chance that the event will happen.
Best manipulated fixed matches
Hooray! We’re making progress. Given a fraction, we can now tell how likely (the probability) what we’re going to bet on will happen. Now let’s figure out how much money can be win using betting odds.
Using Betting Odds to Calculate Winnings
Betting safe odds allow you to calculate how much money you will win if you make a bet. Let’s use the same examples as before, with the same replacement of numbers for letters, i.e. 4/1 becomes A/B. Quite simply, for every value of B that you bet, you will win A, plus the return of your stake.
- 9/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £9.
- 4/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £4.
- 1/1for every £1 you bet, you will win £1.
- 1/4for every £4 you bet, you will win £1.
What About Pro betting fixed matches?
Decimals are far more common on exchanges, but all leading best betting sites do give you the option to view betting 100% sure odds in this format. They are an alternative to seeing manipulated betting odds in the fraction format, and in our opinion, are easier to work out. Here is the calculation: winnings = (odds * stake) – stake. Let’s illustrate it with some examples
- 0can be calculated as (9.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £80 winnings.
- 0can be calculated as (4.0 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £30 winnings.
- 5 can be calculated as (2.5 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £15 winnings.
- 25can be calculated as (1.25 * £10 stake) – £10 stake = £2.50 winnings.